Powerful Representation For Victims Of Medical Malpractice
Most doctors, nurses and medical professionals are respected and admired for the work that they do. With that said, these professionals are not infallible. They make mistakes, and when they do, these mistakes can be life-threatening or fatal. If you have reason to believe that you or someone you love was a victim of medical malpractice, it is critical to discuss your situation with a lawyer as soon as possible.
Michael Alan Myers and Laura Bradley Myers are the attorneys of The Myers Law Firm. We have the resources and experience to take on all types of medical malpractice cases, including:
- Failure to diagnose and misdiagnosis: When doctors misread X-rays or diagnostic tests, they cost patients critical time in their fight against their disease.
- Birth injuries: A doctor’s negligence in labor or delivery can profoundly alter the course of a baby’s life.
- Surgical errors: When surgeons breach their duty of care to a patient, it can have damaging consequences.
- Medication errors: When nurses or other medical professionals provide the wrong drug, or the wrong dosage of a drug, it can create severe complications.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse: In Tennessee, cases involving nursing home abuse or negligence are treated as medical malpractice cases. Read more about nursing home neglect and abuse .
- Failure to diagnose and negligent diagnosis can also be medical malpractice cases in Tennessee. When doctors misread X-rays or diagnostic tests, they cost patients critical time in their fight against the disease.
Whatever the situation, we will work tirelessly to prepare the strongest possible case on your behalf.
Overcoming Obstacles Through Hard Work And Experience
Medical negligence cases can be very challenging, relative to other personal injury cases. First off, medical professionals and their insurers are reluctant to admit making mistakes, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Secondly, when medical malpractice causes catastrophic injuries or death, the injured person or surviving family members will need substantial compensation for their damages. As a result, insurance companies have a financial incentive to fight these cases.
At The Myers Law Firm, we know how to overcome these challenges. We have access to respected medical experts who will support every part of your case. In addition, both Mike and Laura are experienced trial lawyers who know how to present the complicated medical and legal issues in a way that is easy to understand. Every step we take in your case will be aimed at helping you recover full and fair compensation.
Contact The Myers Law Firm
Call our Knoxville-area law office at 865-247-8255, or complete our online contact form to set up a free initial consultation. As with all of our cases, you will not pay anything unless we recover money damages for you.